Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

hanging out with irna

smile...
laugh....
share.....
and gosiiip hehehehe all the things u can do with ur besties like me and my besties irna.



yes ladies, we have such a goood good time thats why we looks younger, we always have laughing time too much hehehehe

im wearing adora top and fayola jumpsuit from mainland heritage so comfy and i like the colour


looks how preety irna is, she's wearing behrooz top from mainland heritage so edgy i like it,and i also love how she always make hijab beautifully we both wearing kaffah for the scraf

thanks to siti juwariah for capturing us

Outfit :

me
shawl : kaffah by saturday market
fayola jumpsuit : by Mainland Heritage

irna
tops : behrooz by Mainland Heritage

girls if you want some outfit like me and irna just visit hijup, happy shopping ladies

2 comments:

  1. looks amazing. Mainland heritage cloths are always so beautiful. and the way you make your hijab is very elegant, love it, I will definitely try to copy it ;).

    xx shay !

    you coming to visit my blog would be really nice !!
    thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u shay for visiting my blog, write down ur blog address inshaallah i will see ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete