Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hijab Creation : 1st Hijab Tutorial


Salam

Alhamdulilah, this is my first tutorial hijab
as all you know i already promise that i will make the tutorial from my daily hijabstyle
so here it is, i hope u like it ladies 

  Prepare your inner, your favorite shawl or scarf, and pin


1. Wear inner that you like, just make sure your hair is neatly closed, then manage your shawl or scarf one side shorter than the other side.
2. Take the longest side to your ear then secure it.
3. So that you still can see that one side shorter and one side longest.

4. Twist and bring up the longest side to your head and secure it.
5. Back to the shorter side, take the midle of your shawl or scarf side and bring up to your head then pin it that will make a drappery look.
6. Then do the same with your longest side
TAAAADAAAAA 
So here it is my daily hijabstyle look like, my inspiration came from Hana Tajima hijabstyle look like, its so Easy dont you think? i call it messy hehehe because it look like messy to me.

Photos taken by : Giovanny (My Hubby)

My Outfit
Scarf  : Misla 
Inner : Moshaict 



2 comments:

  1. TQ.. i'm looking for this style before.. TQ for sharing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe ur welcome, thanks for reading my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete